General terms and conditions
Completion of your booking at Mas Xargay implies acceptance of the following general terms and conditions.
- The time of arrival is 6 p.m. on the agreed date. The time of departure is 12 midday on the departure date.
- The above times may be altered on prior request by the customer. Acceptance of any alteration shall be subject to the time of arrival of the next customer.
- Upon making your booking, you must pay Mas Xargay a portion of the total price. The balance must be paid on arrival at your accommodation.
- Booking cancellations 30 or fewer days prior to arrival date shall give rise to the loss of the portion of the total price. In the case of cancellation by Mas Xargay, said amount shall be returned to you.
- Sorry, no pets are allowed in the house.
- No disco-type parties are permitted, and no music may be played outside the house.
- Use of the accommodation and the facilities by a greater number of persons than that agreed is strictly prohibited. In the case of visits (including daytime), please ask about our rates.
- Pool heating hours is from 10 h. to 21 h. At night the water will be at 28 degrees.
- Due to the risks involved, guests may under no circumstances remove the swimming pool cover without the owners being present. From June 1 to September 15 the deck must be open.
- The swimming pool area has a maximum capacity of 12 persons.
- All rates features include VAT except the tourist tax.
- At the end of their stay, customers shall leave all house implements and games where they found them.
- Customers undertake to read and comply with all rules for facilities and the swimming pool. These are to be found at the entrance the accommodation and at the entrance to the pool changing rooms.
- In winter, the temperature of the bedrooms will be 21ºC and 23º in the hallway and living room. Customers may not touch the heating system controls.
- Furniture and aplliances cannot be moved from ther place.
- Mas Xargay is not responsible for lost or stolen items.