Mas Xargay dates back to 1733. This mas (farmhouse) was built when the Jewish Brothers lived in the region, who had, even then, the good sense and taste to build it in the middle of the Vall de Juïgues valley.
Since then, the house has undergone numerousrenovations, the most recent in 2003 when we (Pere and Joaquima) decided to make a change in our lives and dedicate them to providing holiday accommodation in our beautiful countryside. We therefore converted the mas to provide one self-contained flat: Mas Xargay.
In the summer monthe we put an outdoor awning to enjoy the surroundings of the house.